Monday, February 6, 2012

Nail Polish Collection

So here it is! My nail polish collection. I don't have many compared to some nail bloggers out there, but my collection is young and rapidly growing! So lets get right into it, I wanna say now that this is an extremely LONG POST. All names of polishes are under the pictures and I'll link the swatches to the names if they are already on my blog. I am working to get swatches of all my polishes on here eventually. So here we go!

I'm starting with the China Glaze, I have taken to this brand, I like the formula and the affordability of purchasing ChG online. I have more ChG than any other brand.
(China Glaze) Latticed Lilac - Crackle, CG in the City, Avalanche, Fairy Dust, Crimson
 
 Atlantis, Champagne Bubbles, Blue Year's Eve, Loft-y Ambitions, Skyscraper
 Touch of Glamour, Unplugged, Senorita Bonita, Solar Power (Water Marble using this color), Gussied Up Green
 (Fall 2011 Metro Collection) Brownstone, Traffic Jam, Westside Warrior, Trendsetter, Concrete Catwalk
 Ruby Pumps, Your Touch, Masai Red, Pure Torture(Water Marble using this color), Light My Tiki, Strawberry Fields
 Secret Periwinkle, For Audrey, Grape Pop, Turned Up Turquoise, Recycle
 First Mate, Peachy Keen, Sea Spray, Pelican Gray, Four Leaf Clover
 Avon Matte Violetta, (Essie) Matte About You, Shine of the Times, Orange It's Obvious!, Nails Inc. Trafalgar Square
 (Color Club) Jingle Jangle, Covered in Diamonds, Wild at Heart, Love Em Leave Em
 (Color Club) Vintage Couture, Campfire Red, Gingerbread Man
 (Zoya) Dannii, Jem, Ivanka, Happi, Milla
 (Warpaint Beauty) Pretty in Pink, Black Crackle(Volcano), Pin Up, (Ulta) Blue Streak, Street Chic
 Sinful Colors UFO, (FingerPaints) Asylum, Flecked (Swatch over purple), Yule Be Merry
 (Orly) Shining Star, Twilight, Fowl Play, Rock the World, Love Each Other
 Sally Hansen Insta Dry Silver Sweep, LA Colors #573, #580, Jordana Electric Blue, White
 (Wet n Wild Fast Dry) Grey's Anatomy, Blue wants to be a Millionaire, Hannah Pinktana, Teal of Fortune, Ebony Hates Chris
 (Pure Ice) Platinum, Excuse Me, China Girl, Wild Thing
 (Confetti) Party Palace Blue, Dressed to the 9's, Smitten, Moonstruck
(Icing) Glimmer, Epic Winning, (Wet n Wild Megalast) Sugar Coat, On A Trip
 (Milani) Hi-Res (Holo), HD (Holo) (Water Marble using this color), Gold Glitz, 10 Birthday Suit #413
 (Sally Hansen HD) Byte, LCD, (OPI) DS Extravagance, Blue Moon Lagoon
 (Revlon) Royal Cloak, Black with Envy, Pineapple Fizz, Not So Blueberry, Rain Forest
 CND Effects Sapphire Sparkle, Del Sol Elecktrick, Sally Hansen Fire Opal Goldspun Opal, Rimmel Lasting Finish Sunset Orange (Stamping Mani using this)
(Petites) Dare, Midnight Frost (Savvy) Touch of Glitter, French Rose Petal
(Wet n Wild Wild Shine Top to Bottom) Sunny Side Up, Bloodlust, Shy, Rain Check, Sparkled, Kaleidoscope, Hallucinate
 (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear) Gunmetal, Hot Magenta, Very Cherry, Wet Cement, Blue Me Away!, Twinkle Twinkle, Green with Envy
 (Stripers) Milani Purple Outline, Jordana Star Designer, Black Mark, Contemporary White
Sally Hansen NO CHIP 10 Day Color Forever Mango, NYC Skin Tight Denim, Colorama No Name, Pink Showers, Purple Party
These are some polishes that I made myself, the swatches will be much more true and interesting! (Swatch of Green holo before it was holo)
 (They don't have names) Clear base with silver hexies, Puple base with yellow shine and gold glitter, Teal Base with multi colored and holo glitter with large silver hexies. (Swatch)
(These are my Base/Top coats and nail treatments) American Classics In A Hurry Topcoat, Savvy Topcoat, American Classics Gelous Gel Coat, Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardner(I use as basecoat sometimes), Color Club Stuck on You Base coat, Starting Over After Acrylics, Solar Oil

 So there it is! my collection. However by the time I get this post together and online, I will probably have more polishes that aren't on here! You all know how it is! Hope you like. If you wanna see swatches of anything let me know! I also have stamping plates and konad polishes so if you wanna see those leave me a comment! Until next time..
xo Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment