Saturday, February 11, 2012

Revlon Whimsical Swatch and Review

OMG I am loving this color! When it first came out Mykel picked it up at the store and said 'how ugly is this?' Revlon Whimsical is a light blue jelly with small silver and light blue hexies and pink and light blue bigger hexies. I read somewhere that it is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air, just looked up the swatch and they are definitely VERY close. Check out swatches to see for your self. The polish is very thin and I feel like I had to play with it a little to get the amount of glitter on the nail I wanted. Very minor though and totally worth it for these lovely dimensions.

Bottle shot.
1 coat China Glaze Sea Spray. 2 coats Whimsical. Seche.



So what do you think? It had to grow on me but now I am loving it! Hope you like, grab a bottle while you can.
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment