Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Revlon Rain Forest

[PICTURE HEAVY] I saw this new shade by Revlon a few weeks ago on youtube in someone's haul and couldn't stop thinking about it. So I decided to keep an eye out for it at my local drugstores. I went to RiteAid yesterday and sure enough! the new Revlon display was there! I only picked this one up because it was $8 and none of the others struck my fancy..
 The pics below are without the flash.
Either way it is a wonderful hunter green shade packed with glitter. You can't get any better! The bottle shot is not the greatest buy you get the idea ;)




After wearing this color for a day I applied a coat of Essie Matte About You to see how it looked matte. I like it however I did prefer the shine for this glitter because the polish is so dark to begin with.
Until next time..
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment