Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FingerPaints Special Effects Asylum + Flecked!

OMFG! the flakies have FINALLY came to Maine! I know that the FingerPaints collection wasn't supposed to be released until tomorrow but Sally's puts stuff out as it comes which for other parts of the country its much sooner than here. I have read countless blogs and seen many many swatch videos about this collection. Flakies seem to be the thing lately and I am loving it!

SO today I have Flecked and Asylum from the FingerPaints collection. I would have loved all five of them but since I don't have a lot of money at the moment, I decided on my two fav's and am holding out for the other much talked about collections this spring.

This first one is Asylum which is a wonderful orange and purple or blue flakie depending on the light. This is two coats.
This one is Flecked and in my opinion photographs much better than the latter I am assuming because it has bigger flakies. As opposed to Asylum with two different colored flakies, Flecked has one green/blue duochrome flakie that like I said, are larger than the ones in Asylum.
Until Next time! xo Meg

1 comment: