Friday, February 10, 2012

Wet n Wild Wild Shine Caribbean Frost

I bought this color to make a green holo the other day and decided to swatch it. Turns out I like it a lot more than I thought I would! The more I wear greens the more I am liking them..
2 coats Caribbean Frost. Seche.
The shade looks very emerald in artificial lighting. The bottle shot shows the blue duochrome in the sun better. Subtle but its there!

P.S. I was just reviewing this post before publishing and I think my pics have drastically improved since I started! What do you guys think? I am still stuck with my cell camera until I can get a real one. (hopefully soon! *fingers crossed*) I'd Love to hear feedback, thanks!

**UPDATED 2/12** Major staining when removed! Just a heads up!

Hope you like!
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment