Thursday, October 20, 2011

Package from Trans design came today!

 Hey Guys! I got a package from Transdesign today! OMG I can't wait to get to all of these China Glaze colors. I ordered 4 from the fall 2011 metro collection. In addition I got 8 other colors I can't wait to show you! The color I was most looking forward to is Touch of Glamour which is a shimmer nude shade. It's the color I put on right out of the package.

 

          I got it on and couldn't stop looking at my nails! Its gorgeous nude shade with a hint of peach but it still maintains an inconspicuous quality. Its the perfect manicure for discretion and elegance.



          I used another color I got today to stamp with. Again, all shades are from China Glaze. This dark green shimmer is called Gussied up Green. I stamped with Konad plates m57 and m79. I hope you like and try this glorious nude shade!

xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment