Saturday, February 4, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix You Move Me

PS I don't know why my pictures look like this when I upload them from my phone but you get the point! I will replace them shortly so they are of better quality. This is polish 2 in my haul from China Glaze that I am stoked about! Its called You Move Me from their Magnetix Collection. I bought them for $4.60 on Transdesign, which is the cheapest I have found them. I saw swatches of this collection and loved this color, its not a color that existed as a magnetic polish yet and I also liked that China Glaze came out with a magnet with 3 designs. They are the first company to do this which is great!
I thought the star pattern looked the best with this color so thats what I did. I own one magnetic polish from Nails Inc. and I thought that the formula of the ChG Magnetix was much better. The application was flawless with both ChG polishes.
Hope you like! Hopefully back tomorrow with the blue in the Magnetix Collection!
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment