Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tag: 11 Ways to Get to Know Me!

So I was tagged by Ryan from Dream a Little Dream of Polish for this tag!

The Rules:
Each Person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Add 11 questions you want the people you tag to answer.
Choose 11 people and Link them to your blog.
Tell them they have been tagged!
No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag.


11 Things about Megan!
I used to bite my nails. I know this may be hard for some of you to read but yes I used to bite my nails! Only until about a year ago when I started collecting polish did I stop and let them grow. Now they are all long and I couldn't imagine it any other way!

I am a dog lover. Absolutely love them with all my heart and it makes me sad that I am not allowed to have them where I currently live. As soon as we move though we are going to get a few!

I am engaged to Mykel, my rock, my love and mostly, my best friend. We grew up a town away from each other and not until a year ago did we meet (via Facebook lol) that we fell in love. We have so much fun together and I look forward to creating a life with him.

Coming off our engagement, I will soon be an Air Force Wife. I had never thought I would have that title in my whole life but it will be here before I know it! By this time next year we could be anywhere in the world. :)

I am a Business student. I attend community college at the moment and next spring I will be graduating with a degree. I plan to continue my education when Mykel and I get to where we are going.

I work in health care. Right after High school I got a job as a Nurse's Aid in a nursing home and only got done there a month ago. Its a hard transition from working there to being unemployed! Well not completely, I now work with the mentally handicapped in a home setting.

I am the oldest of three. I have a brother and sister that are in highschool. I <3 them both with all my heart.

One of my most favorite things to do with Mykel is to go motorcycling. We have a bike (sold mine this spring) that we go everywhere on when the weather permits. We fell in love on a bike and I fell in love with the sport as well.

I <3 grilled cheese. Don't ask me why I just do. Simple and its oh so yummy.

I drive a car thats almost as old as I am :) (I only have 3 years on it!) I love my old Honda and I am going to run it until she dies...then I'll fix it!

I am obsessed with glass bottles/jars. No idea where that came from but here is a small sample of my growing collection. :)



Answers to Ryan's Questions:
In the age of blogs, do you still subscribe to/read magazines?
Yes! I love and will not give up my Better Homes and Gardens Magazine that comes to me once a month! and I also like to read Travel Leisure at the laundry mat.


Are you a dog or cat person? or maybe another animal or no pets at all??
I love both but if I had to pick I would say dogs. They hold a special place in my heart and if it were up to me dogs would be allowed everywhere. :)

Do you like to travel? Where have you been? What's been your favorite locale?
Yes! love to travel, I hope to see the world! I have been all over the east coast. Disney World two times, South Carolina, Washington D.C. and Boston. My favorite is Disney World, I don't care how old you are it is so much fun!

Does you significant other (if you have one) support your love of polish/blogging?
Oh yea. He does although I think I drive him a little crazy sometimes ;)

What is your favorite movie?
Ummm. HARD QUESTION. Ratatouille. :)

Mac or PC?
MAC ALL THE WAY BABY! I had a PC all through high school and for graduation I got a Mac and still use it to this day. It runs like its brand new! I will never own anything else.

What is your favorite place to shop?
H&M for clothes. I love their style and affordability.

What nail polish brand would you choose over all others?
China Glaze. They were the first brand I really started collecting.

What is one beauty product you can't live without?
The only thing I wear like everyday is eyeliner. So I guess I need it. lol

What could you not live without?
Chapstick. Plain ol' original chapstick brand chapstick. I have it in my pocket at all times 24/7 I have done this for as long as I can remember. And yes I go through a lot of it! ha ha about 20 a year.

What is your favorite purple polish?
Oh boy. I'll have to go through the stash for this one..China Glaze Grape Pop. Its my go to purple creme that I layer a lot of effects polishes over. Its a lovely color on its own as well.

My questions for you:
What polish trend is your favorite for 2012?

Where is your favorite place that you have ever been? Where do you want to travel?

What is your go to base and top coat?

Do you have siblings? If so, how many and are they older/younger?

Do you live in the same place you grew up?

What is on pause on your ipod right now?

Are you reading anything right now? What is it or what is your favorite book?

What is your favorite nail polish?

What is your favorite nail polish effect? (Magnetic, flakie, water marble etc.)

Dare I ask...How many untrieds do you have?

What are your plans for this summer?

Tag! Your it!
Amanda at The Nail Polish Enthusiast
Thalie at Glazed Talons
Bridget at Polish and Makeup and Cars Oh My!
Caitlin at Caitlin's Creative Corner
Anonymous at Passion For Polish
Anonymous at Nutty over Nails
Mich and Jayo at The Polish Well
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Ave at Polish Pixelle
Lindsay at Polish and Diamonds
Sheila at Pointless Cafe

I hope all of you ladies have as much fun as I did! I can't wait to read your posts!
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment