Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Katniss, Girl on Fire..

Eeeek! The premeire of The Hunger Games is tomorrow night! I can't wait! I was so excited when I found out they were having a midnight showing at my local theatre and I went and got tickets right away! I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say I am counting literally the minutes until midnight tomorrow!

It's only fitting that I have a manicure to suit the occasion..so here they are. I am not one for much nail art these days so my nails are 'Katniss, girl on fire' nails. 1 <3 them and I hope you do to!

2 coats China Glaze Crimson. 2 coats Milani Gold Glitz. Seche.





Enjoy the movie everyone! I know I will <---<<<
xo Meg

2 comments:

  1. Super awesome! I am loving all these Hunger Game themes manis I'm seeing ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! They make me SOOO excited for tomorrow!

      Delete