Sunday, March 25, 2012

Classic V-French Manicure with Glitter

This post is different, a classic french. Something I think I have worn only a handful of times in my life. I have to admit, I DID NOT like his mani. As a matter of fact, I removed it about ten minutes after I got pics. I think since I have gotten majorly obsessive about lacquer, I have lost my eye for the traditional white tip. I added the glitter thinking it would help and it did, just not enough for me to wear it. However I am posting it because some of you may like it.

French tip was done with a white creme striper. Glitter is WNW Wild Shine Hallucinate.


Do you wear a classic french? If not, what is your go to?
xo Meg



2 comments:

  1. I've never worn a french manicure! So I'm undecided about it until I've tried it out myself.... I love this glitter, though, it's so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete