Saturday, March 31, 2012

Revlon Autumn Berry + China Glaze Fairy Dust

Funny story. I was totally planning on wearing OPI DS Extravagance when I did this mani. I am still waiting to wear it until a beautiful day comes along to show it off! What I ended up with was a newbie that I found on clearance for a buck! Revlon Autumn Berry is a lovely maroon with a gold shimmer. I can see where they got the name and it would be perfect for a fall mani. 

So I decided I would swatch it and see how I liked it. I love it a lot partly I think because it reminds me of China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions. So I took some pictures and was going to topcoat when I thought that I wanted something more than just a plain manicure. I grabbed none other than China Glaze Fairy Dust to top it off. Love this glitter by the way. :)


2 coats Autumn Berry. 1 coat Fairy Dust. Seche.




Just look at that gold shimmer! Yum. I liked Autumn Berry alone more than I expected. The pic is showing a tad more brown than in real life. The polish is slightly more red.




 Love it! I was able to get these babies to sparkle a little in the overcast weather! Now I took a picture of this manicure with the OPI DS Extravagance bottle to show how similar/different they are. [below] Extravagance is darker but there is a similarity there!


I hope you like!
xo Meg

2 comments: