Saturday, March 24, 2012

OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! with Pirouette my Whistle - Ballet 'Softshades'

I have a treat for you all today. :) I have gotten my hands on two polishes from the OPI New York City Ballet Soft Shades Collection. This collection consists of 5 shear polishes and a glitter. 

I have to say before the other day I didn't really give this collection a second look. I don't have much access to OPI and where I can buy them, they are overpriced. But of course, I saw swatch after swatch and it wasn't until I saw this very combo that I fell in love! I can't get over how much depth this has and yet be so subtle and delicate. Don't Touch my Tutu! is a white jelly/shear that applies nice and smooth. It builds up nicely, as you can see, with four coats my smile line is almost invisible. The glitter, Pirouette my Whistle is white hexagon glitter in a clear base with very small silver glitter. Love this combo. Hope you do to!

4 coats Don't Touch my Tutu! 1 coat Pirouette my Whistle. Seche.



This is 4 coats of Don't Touch my Tutu by itself. Love how subtle this soft white is.





More Pics than normal again...can you tell I'm excited?! Do you have any of the soft shades?
xo Meg  -  I'm thinkin wedding mani? ;)

6 comments:

  1. This would be gorgeous for a wedding! You just created a massive lemming for me! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they stunning..I absolutely love them. Going to buy more!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I am really loving the soft shades collection, especially with the glitter over it. The more swatches I see of these polishes, the more I think I just might need them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! I think I am going to get one more of them!

      Delete
  3. ok seriously....how are people getting these already?? where did u get urs from??? i love em & want them asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JCPenney Salon :) great prices too, if you buy more than one, they are 6 a piece!!!! I couldn't believe it.

      Delete