Thursday, December 29, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Masque Review

So in my holiday Voxbox from Influenster I received a facial peel from a company called Montagne Jeunesse. You can visit their website here and take a look at all of their other Products. I am reviewing the Cucumber peel which is a product that I have used regularly in the past. I am a huge fan of this product and I hope because of Influenster, it becomes more popular! Whats great about this product is last I knew it was available at walmart for a very affordable price. :)
The directions are very simple for this product. Wash your face before applying the masque. The masque goes on clear which I tried to capture in  a picture below. Let the masque sit on your face to dry for 15-20 minutes. I find that I am waiting more toward 20 minutes.
  
(The right pic above is after the masque dries. As you can see, it doesn't change much in appearance.) The masque is completely dry and usually peels off in one or a few pieces. The masque, when dry, will make your skin feel very tight and when you move your facial muscles it may start to peel on its own away from your face but thats completely ok. After you peel off the masque you can enjoy the way your skin feels! I love how it smoothes your skin to make it super soft and feel so light and refreshed. I can't wait for my next one!

Thanks xo Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment