Thursday, December 29, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure by Broadway Review


This product I am doing a review on today is something that I don't normally use however I received this product in my holiday Voxbox from Influenster. You can check out their website as well as the website for the imPRESS Press-on Manicure to look at their other designs! The design I am applying to my nails is Lil Drumr Grl which resembles a pink/black zebra print.
The application for this product is so simple its great! The packaging is super cute which is the first thing I fell in love with! The manicure comes with a prep pad for your natural nails so the press-ons will stick the best. The back of each nail is equipted with a gel like adhesive that binds to nail in such a way that makes this manicure feel like its apart of your natural nail. This is something that surprised me the most! I was so impressed when I put it on because it doesn't feel like other press on nails! They feel like my natural nails and I am so excited that I can do anything and feel like my mani is still going to look perfect! I am curious to go to work and see how they hold up through my very hands on job.
 
I chose a nail to fit each nail and used the prep pad. I held each nail by its sides and peeled back the clear protector with the pull tab. I placed the nail on my natural nail to get the placement right. I pressed the nail on firmly to make sure the edges were stuck. THATS IT! Can you believe it!? I was SHOCKED at how natural they feel. I am for sure a repeat customer and I hope to turn all my girlfriends onto this product!
 

 
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment