Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Influenster Holiday VoxBox

OMG! I got a VoxBox! I was shocked when it came in the mail! I signed up for Influenster a few weeks ago when I saw all of the videos on youtube about them. I was so stoked to open it and try all the goodies!


They send a card in the box giving a description of all the items that are in the box.

 


The first item is SoftsoapCoconut Scrub Bar Soap 2 Pack. This soap smells so wonderful. The packaging describes it as "Bar soap enriched with crushed coconut extract and gentle exfoliants" <--Can't Wait!


The next item is imPRESS Press-on Manicure by Broadway. This is exactly what the name says, a press on mani that comes in this adorable nail polish bottle shaped packaging. I received the pink zebra design called "Lil Drumr Grl." There was a card in the box showing all of the designs that Broadway offers as well as a coupon for a $1 off an imPRESS mani.

 

Next is a trial size peel off masque by Montaagne Jeunesse in Cucumber. I have used this product before and I actually have some in my bathroom right now so I am super excited to have gotten this! I hope others who got Holiday VoxBoxes will love it as much as I do!


Mentos Gum Pure Fresh was also included. I'm not much of a gum chewer but Mykel assured me it has lots of flavor and it lasted a long time.



NYC liquid lipshine was also in my box in the shade Nude York City #582. This is a gloss that is slightly darker than my lip shade so it may look more brown on fair skin. It has multiple colors of shimmer for a perfect winter lip :)


Larabar is a brand I have never seen up here in Maine before but I'm sure it won't disappoint! I got the Peanut Butter Cookie and I was surprised by this product. It was a wholesome taste and you can definately tell that it is completely natural. I wish I could find them here!



I hope you all enjoyed and I will try to post the application and wear of the imPRESS manicure.



xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment