Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nail Survey: A Closer Look into My Polish Life!

I got this survey from Embellished Nails.
Copy and paste it onto your blog and fill it out too! 

How many polishes do you have in your stash?
I counted last week and I was at 230, Probably up to 240 now!

Which brand do you own the most of?
China Glaze.

What colors do you own the most of?
I have a lot of Purple. Teal is a growing trend in my collection also.

Do you have a color/texture you do not own?
I only own two yellows! I am extremely limited on texture also, I think I have one true matte polish and crackle.

What's the one polish you always pick up to lift your spirits?
China Glaze Pure Torture. Fabulous Orange-Red Jelly. So bright and sexy.

What polish do you keep looking at and wondering why you haven't gotten rid of it yet?
Some really old Sally Hansen polishes. I don't even know if they open still!

Franken any? or I'm nervous to try it?

Yes! I have made 10 or 15 polishes. Some I like, some I don't. It's definitely something you learn over time.

Do you franken for new/original polish ideas or franken for polish you won't be able to own?I mostly franken things I see online and like. Some of the time it ends up being totally different than my muse.

Go-to Base Coat?
Revlon

Go-to Top Coat?
Seche. Eager to try Poshe though.

What's your sexiest polish?
I love a dark purple. I would have to say out of my stash, China Glaze Crimson.

Stamping vs Free Hand?
I like both, I am not the greatest at free hand so I would have to say stamping!

Bling me, baby? or No bling for me, please!
Bling in terms of glitter, yes! I am not really into rhinestones though.

I consider my nails basically nekkid if they don' t have some kind of design?
No, I have been really into a solid mani lately. I am also a big fan of half moon mani.

My favorite plate/tool/technique?
I am using my dotting tool a lot more lately but at the moment I think my favorite would have to the the sponging gradient technique.

What I haven't tried and want to within the month?
Ikat nails! They look so great and I hope to try them on myself soon.

The one elusive polish you want and can't seem to get?
Zoya Lotus, I am lemming this like the world is ending tomorrow and I can't manage to get my hands on it!

What was the last nail related thing you bought?
Ozotic 532 <3

How many nail related hauls have you bought in the last 7 days (on-line/in-person)?
2. Unless you count swapping. Then its like 7. ;)

If you've ever been on a no-buy, how long did it last? Is that what you planned?
I went on a no-buy and it lasted for 1 week. Then I started buy polish but much less than I did before (Only clearance and really killer deals). It was not what I planned but who was I kidding, there is no way I can go WITHOUT buying polish! ;)

(and one question to grow on) Hobby? Addiction? Compulsion? Passing Fancy? Love?I would say an Addicting Hobby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment